VIVA EXAMINATION OF SIX MONTH INDUSTRIAL TRAINING (ECE DEPTT.)
11/06/2011 05:26 3074
SPECIFICATIONS FOR Training REPORT
5. References and Bibliography should be included in report.
7. The diagrams should be printed on a light/white background, Tabular matter should be clearly arranged. Decimal point may be indicated by full stop(.)The caption for Figure must be given at the BOTTOM of the Fig. and Caption for the Table must be given at the TOP of the Table.
8. The graphs should be combined for the same parameters for proper comparison. Single graph should be avoided as far as possible.
9. Conclusions must not exceed more than two pages.
10. The report must consist of following chapters
Chapter 1- Introduction to organization
Chapter 2- Project Review
Chapter 3- Project work
(It can span in two to three sub chapters)
Chapter 4- Results and Discussion
Chapter 5-Conclusions and future scope
Appendix (if any)
11. There should be 3 copies of Final Report.
Sample sheet (outer cover)
SUBMITTED IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENT FOR
Six Month Industrial Training
Name of Company
Name of Student (14pt)
Univ. Roll No.
Electronics & Communication Engineering Department
RAMGARHIA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
PHAGWARA, PUNJAB, INDIA (14pt.)
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
I hereby certify that “NAME OF THE STUDENT” Roll No ___________ of Ramgarhia Institute of Engineering & Technology, phagwara, has undergone six month industrial training from ____________ to ________________at our organization__”_Name of company”_________________________ to fulfill the requirements for the award of degree of B.Tech. (Branch).He/She works on _____________ project during the training under the supervision of __________________. . During his tenure with us we found him sincere and hard working.
I wish him/her a great success in the future.
Signature of the Student
Signature of the SUPERVISOR (S)
(Seal of Organization)