A joint campus placement drive by Oracle starting from 26th September, 2011 for B.Tech (CS-CE-IT-EE-E&C-Instrumentation - Mechanical - Production Civil-Chemical), MCA and MSc students of 2012 batch.
22/09/2011 01:16 3545
All Eligible students must themselves registered at http://www.cgc.edu.in by 22-09-2011.
Registered students will be screened & only shortlisted candidates will receive a confirmation via email or sms to participate in the joint placement drive
Ramgarhia Institute of Engg. & Technology, Phagwara
Dear RIET Students
Greetings From RIET, Phagwara
Chandigarh Group of Colleges takes this opportunity to invite students from Punjab, Haryana, Himachal, Chandigarh, Delhi NCR, UP, Uttranchal to a joint campus placement drive by Oracle starting from 26th September, 2011 for B.Tech (CS/CE/IT/EE/E&C/Instrumentation / Mechanical / Production Civil/Chemical), MCA and MSc students of 2012 batch. The details are as follows:
Process for Participation:
Students will need to register themselves in the CGC’s ―Joint Placement Program‖ (at www.cgc.edu.in) , in order to
register for Oracle Drive. The students who have already registered at our ―Joint Placement Program‖ need not
register again. Only the shortlisted students will be allowed to participate in the drive.
We will intimate all the shortlisted students about the date, time, venue and any other important information relevant
to the process latest by 25th Sept’2011
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with
more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—representing a variety of sizes and industries in
more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to the customers
across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle
is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a
Name of Company : Oracle
Date of Drive 26th September 2011 onwards
Venue Chandigarh Group of Colleges (Landran and Gharuan) [Shortlisted students will be
intimated about the date, time & venue through sms confirmation]
Streams Eligible: B.Tech (CS/CE/IT/EE/E&C/Instrumentation / Mech./ Prod. Civil/Chemical), MCA & MSc
1. Class X – 60% and above
2. Class XII – 60% and above
3. Undergraduate Degree – 55% and above (applicable to MCA/ MSc students only)
4. Engineering / MCA / MSc – aggregate of 60% up to the semester for which the
results are announced
5. Highest degree should be from an accredited university / AICTE (All India Centre for
6. There should not be more than 1 year gap between Class XII and
Position: Entry Level Engineers
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai & Pune
• Fixed salary of Rs. 3,00,000, Gratuity & Medical insurance.
• In addition, the student will also participate in any discretionary Bonus plan or
Variable Pay plan appropriate to the role.
The selection process shall comprise of the following three stages:-
Stage 1: Aptitude test
Stage 2: Technical interview
Stage 3: Behavioral interview
The Aptitude test shall be an on-line multiple choice test and shall assess basic coding
skills, basic computer knowledge & engineering aptitude skills.
Every student shall maintain a semi-formal dress code and must carry the following documents –
1. Identity proof such as Driver’s license/Passport/PAN/Voter’s Id, etc. (Xerox copy)
2. Class X, XII mark sheets (Xerox copy)
3. Undergraduate / Post Graduate / Engineering degree certificate(s) clearing showing the aggregate %
4. Two recent passport size photographs
6. Criteria to appear for the Selection process (All criteria must be met)
All selected students will be informed at the end of the selection process.
Registered students will be screened & only shortlisted candidates will receive a confirmation via email
or sms to participate in the joint placement drive
All Eligible students must themselves registered at http://www.cgc.edu.in by 22-09-2011