Joint Campus Placement Drive of Top IT Company at CGC Landran
Joint Campus Placement Drive of Top IT Company
Greetings from RIET, Phagwara!!!
This is to inform you about the Joint Campus Placement Drive by TOP IT Company on 22nd Feb 2015 for B.Tech(all Streams)of 2014 batch at Chandigarh Group of colleges.
The details are as follows:
||Top IT Company
||22nd February 2015
||Chandigarh Group of Colleges,Chandigarh
||BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/EIE/E&E/ Applied Electronics/ Computer Technology/Electrical/ETE/ICE/Software Eng/Mechanical) and MCA (Full time only)
Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable).
Academic Record(Considering all subjects)
- Min 60% in recent education degree (for Universities in other states except Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana). For PG candidates 60% in Preceding UG degree is acceptable.
- Min 65% in recent education degree (for Universities in TamilNadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana). For PG candidates 60% in Preceding UG degree is acceptable.
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process; authenticated by online/hard copy mark sheet.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to full time graduates. Correspondence / Part Time Courses will not be considered.
- Recent education – convocation or provisional certificate and consolidated (or) Semester wise mark sheet is mandatory during interview process.
- Open to Indian nationals.
- CGPA to equivalent percentage would be calculated as per the respective University norms.
||Programmer Analyst Trainee
|Document to Carry:
• 3 recent Photographs (both ears visible on a light
• 2 Sets of Resume (maximum of 2 pages)
• Photocopy of all academic records and till date semester
• College ID Card to be displayed through the process
• Students should make their own arrangements for travel /
accommodation / food etc. for all the days.
Eligible candidates are required to register themselves at the following links (Please note that all the students are required to register on both links):
Link 1: http://www.cgc.edu.in/registration.html?CID=6
Link 2: https://www.myamcat.com/cognizant-offcampus2014.am
INR 3,01,500 (including a target annual incentive of INR 20,000).
• The target incentive will vary depending upon the performance, and that of Company. Candidate will also have to be on Company rolls on the date of the payout.
• On successful completion of the probation period, clearing of Dovetail examination and subject to you being part of a delivery project, your annual total compensation would be revised to INR 33,5500.
|Post Recruitment Training
Post Recruitment Training at Company Academy — the in-house Learning & Development arm of Company.
• 100 hours of pre on–boarding e–learning program
• 14 week classroom training, followed by
• 38 week on-the-job technical training
• Multiple technology tracks : Java, DotNet, Datawarehousing,
Mainframe, Database, Testing, and IT Infrastructure services
• Decentralized, world-class training infrastructure
The recruitment schedule will be shared with eligible candidates through Email.
Recruitment process would consist Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR discussion.
For any query, please contact Training & Placement Office, RIET Phagwara at 01824-
220781, Er. Alka Bhandari (A.TPO) at cell No. 08872486777
Placement Officer Principal
RIET, Phagwara RIET, Phagwara