Placement Drive of Accenture
15/04/2010 07:33 3484
Placement Drive of Accenture at Doaba institute of Engineering & Technology, Campus 1, Kharar (Mohali) on 16th April 2010 for Batch 2005-09 passout.
This is an opportunity to join joint campus Placement Drive of Accenture at Doaba institute of Engineering & Technology, Campus 1, Kharar (Mohali) on 16th April 2010 for Batch 2005-09 passout.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With more than 181,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009.
Venue: Doaba institute of Engineering & Technology, Campus 1, Kharar (Mohali)
B. E/ B. Tech / MCA (All disciplines except fire and safety, Biomedical, Pharmacy, Textile) of 2005-09 batch BE / MCA
· Has not taken an Accenture process for the last 6 months.
Job Profile and Position:
· Associate Software Engineer (Project Management)
1. "Application Maintenance" is Large/ Medium/ Small enhancements, Production Support, Infrastructure support for mission critical software applications/ packages across technologies (like J2EE, SAP, Mainframe etc.,) across functional domains.
2. They will be deployed in maintenance engagements for the first 24 months - across all technologies C++, .NET, Mainframe, Testing, SAP, J2EE etc.
Salary: Best in the Industry. As Accenture Technologies is famous for providing the Best salary package.
Selection Procedure & Schedule:
· Final Technical Interview 17th Friday April’ 10 (For HR Interview Shortlisted candidates)
Event Date: 16th April 2010 (Reporting time 10.00 AM)
Candidates must apply himself/herself directly for Online Registration at our website www.dgc.edu.in and obtain their online Hall-Tickets.
NOTE: Online Registration will be available till 15th April, 2010 by 8.00 pm.
Instructions for the Placement Drive
ü All the Best wishes to all the eligible students of 2009 batch BE / MCA!!!