Joint campus placement drive by Net2Source
01/09/2017 02:53 1860
RAMGARHIA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, PHAGWARA
DEPARTMENT OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT
PLACEMENT DRIVE NOTICE
This is to inform you about the joint campus placement drive by Net2Source for B.Tech –CSE, IT, ECE ,EE,& MCA, MBA, BBA, BCA,BSC-IT, CS & Biotech, B pharma, D Pharma, M pharma, PGDBM, PGDCA students (Batch 2017 pass out &2018 PASSING OUT) on 4th September (Monday), at RIMT-University, Conference Hall, Mandi Gobindgarh. The job profile, eligibility criteria and other details are mentioned below;
Net2Source Inc. is a leading global consulting and services Company, headquartered in Jersey City, NJ with its local offices in Texas, California, Florida, Illinois, Colorado and Michigan and its global operations in Canada, UK, Europe, UAE, Malaysia, Australia, China, Singapore and India. N2S offers wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to specific client needs including but not limited to Application Development, Workforce Management and Project Consulting.
1) Company Name: Net2Source www.net2source.com
2) Date: 4th September (Monday), 2017
3) Reporting Time: 9.30 A.M.
4) Venue: RIMT-University, Conference Hall, Mandi Gobindgarh
5) Designation – Associate Recruiter
6) Branches- B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE,EE,& MCA, MBA, BBA, BCA, BSC-IT,CS & Biotech, B Pharma, D Pharma, M Pharma, PGDBM, PGDCA
7) Batch: 2017 PASS OUT & 2018 PASSING OUT
8) Salary- Rs. 3 LPA+ incentives
9) Place of Posting – Noida
10) Selection Process – Company Presentation, Written Test, Interview
11) Registration: for registration send SMS at 9781298527 writing – Company name,Student Name,Branch,Batch, College Name by 3rd September,2017 and for any query call 9781298527,9781297535
NOTE: After completion of 18 months the students will be eligible for an international exposure basis their performance and delivery wherein they would get a chance to move to US office of Net2source for Sales or Delivery role basis their Skill set and Interest.
STUDENTS MUST HAVE THEIR BIO-DATA, PHOTOCOPY OF RELEVANT CERTIFICATES OR MARKSHEETS AND TWO PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS. STUDENTS HAVE TO COME IN FORMAL DRESS.