Joint Placement Drive by Axis Bank on 03rd November, 2017
26/10/2017 04:02 112
DEPARTMENT OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT
RAMGARHIA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY,
REC Complex, Satnampura, Phagwara-144402
(Approved By AICTE, New Delhi & Affiliated To IKG Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala)
JOINT CAMPUS PLACEMENT DRIVE
About the Company
Axis Bank Ltd is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 3304 branches, 14,003 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of 1.0583 trillion (US$17 billion)
1) Company Name: Axis Bank
2) Tentative Drive Date: 03rd November, 2017 (Friday)
3) Reporting Time: 9.30 A.M.
4) Venue: RIMT-University, Conference Hall
5) Designation:Assistant Manager
6) Salary (CTC): Rs.3.15 LPA
7) Branches: MBA
8) Eligibility: Only Post Graduates (Full time) can apply, 55% and above throughout academics.
9) KRA’s/KPI’s: Timely processing of bank transactions like funds transfer, Cheques, Opening of Accounts, reconciliation of office accounts, Resolving customer queries and improving customer service levels, Opening new accounts He/ She ensures compliance to the bank's rules ,responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency , protecting bank's property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business’s is also provided with internal certifications in the areas of enhancing Knowledge about Bank's Products, Finacle system, Processes and Regulatory norms like Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering - AML, etc. He/ She should be open to relocation as the job is transferable in nature.
10) Batch: 2018 passing out & 2017 passed out
11) Place of Posting: Candidate should be willing to serve at any of the branches of the bank across Punjab State.
12) Selection Process: Online test, 3 members Panel Interview& Final Selection.
13) Registrations: Please share the list of interested students by 26th October in attached format.
STUDENTS MUST HAVE THEIR BIO-DATA, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES OR MARKSHEETS AND TWO PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS. STUDENTS HAVE TO COME IN FORMAL DRESS.