Joint Campus Drive By Visions, Netsmartz House, IT Park, Chandigarh
20/11/2017 04:00 253
DEPARTMENT OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT
RAMGARHIA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY,
REC Complex, Satnampura, Phagwara-144402
(Approved By AICTE, New Delhi & Affiliated To IKG Punjab Technical University, Kapurthala)
JOINT CAMPUS PLACEMENT DRIVE
1) Company Name : Visions, Netsmartz House, IT Park, Chandigarh (www.visions.net.in)
2) Date: 22nd November 2017 (Wednesday)
3) Reporting Time: 09:00am (Sharp).
4) Venue: Exploretorium, Chitkara University, Punjab Campus (Chandigarh -
5) Designation – Associate Recruiter
6) Batch: Batch 2018 passing out.
Courses allowed: B. E / B. Tech. (Computer Science / Information Technology /
1. Minimum 60% aggregate in current degree.
2. No active backlog.
3. Willing to work in IT corporate field.
4. Good knowledge of basic languages like C, C++.
5. Having exposure in latest technologies & OOPS concepts will be a plus point.
6. Excellent soft & communication skills.
7. Good written and oral skills.
1. Combined test - Aptitude, Grammer, Current affairs & Technical
2. Technical Oral test
3. HR round
No negative marking will be applicable.
1. Mobile applications
2. Web applications
3. Business Executives and Analysts
Location: IT Park, Chandigarh.
1. The selected students will undergo six months training period with Company at a stipend of Rs.10,000 /- per month
2. The trainees will be confirmed by evaluating performance after six months
3. Based on the performance evaluation, salary package will vary and maximum upto 3.0 LPA.
Mandatory documents for Employment :
1. Selected students will sign a two years employment agreement with the organization.
2. For agreement purpose, two cheques (50,000/- each of any bank account of the selected candidate only ) would be taken as an employment security by the organization.
3. Three passport size photographs
Identity proof (Adhaar card / Driving license / Voter card / Pan card)
Instructions for students for attending the process:
1. Must carry one copy of latest resume.
2. One passport size photo in professional attire.
3. Students should carry ID cards during the process.
4. Students should attend the process in Full College / University Uniform.
Interested Students must register online on the below mentioned link to register themselves else they would not be allowed to participate.
Please note that the last date for online registration is Monday
Thanks & Regards