JOINT CAMPUS PLACEMENT DRIVE BY VT NETZWELT MOHALI
03/04/2019 04:43 384
JOINT CAMPUS PLACEMENT DRIVE
VT Netzwelt, Mohali
RIET, like to inform about the pool campus event of VT Netzwelt, Mohali (www.vtnetzwelt.com) for B. E. / B. Tech / MCA Batch 2019 pass out students. The job profile, eligibility criteria and other details are mentioned below;
Name of the company: VT Netzwelt, Mohali (www.vtnetzwelt.com).
About the Company: VT Netzwelt is a pioneer in Software Development. Evolving from the unique Indo-German partnership that dates back to early 2008, we have completed more than 450 web and app projects and built an excellent reputation for offering advanced mobile, web and cloud applications. Our wide range of services enable us to assist our enterprise clients in all stages of their product cycle. Please visit website www.vtnetzwelt.com for more details.
Year of Graduation: 2019 passing out ONLY.
Venue: Einstein Hall, Galileo Block
Chandigarh - Patiala National Highway
(Just 32 kms from Chandigarh on Chandigarh - Zirakpur - Banur - Rajpura Highway)
Reporting Time: 09:00am (sharp).
Process: Pre Placement Talk, Online Test and Interviews.
Course Allowed: B. E. / B. Tech / MCA.
Streams Allowed in B. E. / B. Tech: Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering.
Eligibility: Minimum 60% and above from 10th onwards. No active backlog.
● Excellent Programming skills.
● Should be open to work over any technology.
● Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Data Structures and Algorithms.
● Excellent problem solving skills.
● Prompt and professional response to bug reports.
● Market smart, shall know Web application development, Mobile applications and E-Commerce
● Skills in PHP, Magento, open source code, databases.
● Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
● Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information.
● Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative.
● Cross-culture sensitivity, knowledge and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
● Excellent oral and written English communication and representational skills.
● Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and database
● Excellent organizational skills and strong eye attention to detail
● Industry ready, corporate values and ready IT professional
● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
Additional Information: Demonstrated ability for developing software, writing source code, handling databases indepenedently.
Position Summary: We are seeking adding highly talented value additions to our existing members of Software Engineering team. Persuasive, high energy levels with go-getter attitude. We are specifically looking for super intelligent, great academics, and strong local connection. Excellent email articulation, Excel, Power-Point, CRM skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. Proven track record in Networking solutions with consistent performance above quotas and goals. Outstanding English communication (written & verbal) + interpersonal skills.
Designation: Software Developer.
Stipend range: INR Rs. 10K to 20K. Salary range: INR 3.0 LPA to 4.2 LPA (depending up on interview selection process or prior work experienc).
NOTE: Eligible and interested student’s are expected to be in formal attire & must carry a hard copy of their updated resume along with two passport size photographs, ID proof, DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards (both original and photocopies) along with them.
interested students must register online on the below mentioned link to register themselves else they would not be allowed to participate.
Boarding, Lodging and Transportation would be the responsibility of the respective student.
CHITKARA UNIVERSITY DO NOT CHARGE REGISTRATION / APPLICATION FEE.PLEASE NOTE THAT ON THE SPOT REGISTRATION WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.