17/08/2009 02:46 - admin
Activities of Training & Placement Department.
- To document the profile of eligible students
- To interact with HR Executives regularly
- To invite companies for Campus Recruitment.
- To execute the activities on Campus Recruitment
- To equip students in 3rd and 4th years to face selection process through the Personality Development Programmers & Soft Skills
- To train the students through seminars and workshops for a technical skill. To update the database about companies & students.
Training and Placement Department Facilities
Training and Placement Department, has a Seminar Hall, a separate well furnish office . Seminar Hall, equipped with modern facilities like, LCD Projector, LAPTOP and PA Systems, can accommodate 100 students. Placement Office has hi-tech facilities to act and react the communication and correspondence with companies swiftly.
The placement cell plays a prominent role in the campus. The prime objective is to create job opportunities for the young engineers passing out from out colleges by keeping liaison with reputed firms and industrial establishments. A senior faculty member is appointed to look the placement programmes as part time placement Officer. The major programmes of the cell are:
1. Campus Interview
Campus interviews are conducted by reputed concerns.
2. Career Guidance Programme
The placement cell organises career guidance programmes for students. The cell arranges training programmes like facing the interview, group discussions etc. The cell also invites service organisations like Lions Club, Rotary Club and Jaycees to conduc such training programmes and mould the career of students.
3. Inplant Training
In order to gain subject oriented practice in various faculties, the pre-final students are required to undergo inplant raining during sem holiday. Small groups of 5 students each will be sent to various organisations and other Public Works Departments.